If you continue to become more enthusiastic and knowledgeable about a particular outdoor sport you will probably want to have you own equipment.
This shop is run by the Woodward brothers (Graham and Chris) who have been coming on our holidays for years and are regularly involved in our, skiing, kayaking, sailing and walking holidays. We can thoroughly recommend this shop and the kind of clothing etc. they are stocking. There is a generous discount available for accessing their website:
Once you have selected your items use the code GHH09 and update the shopping basket for a 15% discount, on all items.
We aim to keep people up to date by periodic updates and brochures, but here are the latest goings on at GHH:
- The Bank holiday weekends are pretty full, though last minute bookers are always considered! We are looking forward to a time away relaxing and surfing or enjoying the beach!
- The Bassenfell week is almost full- again send in a booking if you want to join us and we always try our best to accommodate you.
- We're looking forward to October, walking in North Wales for a week and a weekend, places are still available.
- Skiing for the young and free! There are a number of new trips on the horizon: Ski Space, Alpha ski, Ski Runton and Ski CYFA, all of which are aimed at the 14-18 or 18-25 ages. That means we'll have trips which are more suited to you with the same GHH vibe. If these trips sound like something you'd enjoy, then please book now!
- Skiing for families: the New year, half term and easter trips always book quickly, almost a year in advance so if you think you've missed the boat then send us a booking anyway and we do our best to fit you in!
- Skiing for everyone: All our regular weeks are taking place around the Swiss Alps and you are welcome to join in with us! Again the message is send a booking!
- future: Our regular summer trips are likely to happen again next year, so book up and be ahead of the game. A new things to look forward to is a rough and wild Norway trip with Pete and Cath who are also looking at adding activities to the Swiss walking week in the form of Via Ferrata- check out this years photos for details of what that involves!
We're always keen to chat on 01753 880 753 if you want to find out more, or browse the website which is updated regularly with the latest news!
Clive, Ruth, Pete and Cath